Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Mixed Media Canvas : Forever

 Hello all,

This is Sneha here with another mixed media project . I am here to share my inspiration project for this month .October Moodboard

I have created 8x8 inch canvas. The moodboard is so elegant and beautiful. The colors inpired me the most. The peach is so soothing the first thing that came to my mind was shaby chic canavs. So here I am with a simple and elegant project. I started with the textures at the background. Using stencil and paste created beautiful textures.

 


 

As moodboard suggest peach and hint of green. I colored with combination of both but also keeping some portion of the canvas white.

 
 

 
 
I used a lot of chipboards in this project so i colored them also with same colors. I started building my composition with all the chipboards and handmade flowers.Keeping my focal point at the center I add the image inside the window chipboard.


 
 
 
One by one I add all the chipbaords , handmade flowers some die-cut forming a beautiful composition. At the end adding the finishing touches with decostones , glass glitters and beads with some glitters .
 

 

Bellow are some closeup photos.









Hope you got inspred by my project. Do leave a comment bellow if you did. Thank you and have a nice day.

Love Hugs! Happy Crafting!!

Thank You!

~Sneha


No comments:

Post a Comment

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog