Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Peacock Name plate

MAGICAL LAND OF PEACOCKS

Hello Everyone!!!

Sirisha Setia here with our colourful and my favourite moodboard for November Monthly Challenge. 





I have create a beautiful name plate or wall decor for your house this festival season with peacock colours and focal point. 




I have also added fairy lights to the project to give it more depth and i loved it. 





Check outs the closeups below to understand the details done in the project and how I used embossing powders, Fonnabair texture pastes, Lindy’s sprays, magicals , 
Mudra door chipzeb, Itsy bitsy flowers,  fantasy dies Die cuts and many more elements to create the project. 
















I hope you all enjoyed my project. Do not forget to participate in our monthly challenge and win fabulous prices from Our sponsors. 


Thank you for stopping by. 
Sirisha Setia






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog