Friday, November 27, 2020

Art journal page : Travelers and Traveling

Hello namaste everyone!

This is Sneha here with another dt project for the month of November Moodboard 

This month moodboard is so vibrant and beautiful color combinations. My favorite colors to play with blue green and brown with elements like peacock, cups, buildings etc.


You can watch the process video on my youtube channel 

https://youtu.be/FVGbHg8hmyQ


I love making art journal pages so today I am here with a colorful page using the colors and elements of the moodboard.Following are some close up picture of my page.




Hope you got inspred by my project. Do leave a comment bellow if you did. Thank you and have a nice day.

Love Hugs! Happy Crafting!!

Thank You!

~Sneha


No comments:

Post a Comment

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog