Friday, December 25, 2020

CHRISTMAS WALL PLAQUE- DT Sirisha

 CHRISTMAS WALL PLAQUE


Hello Everyone!


It is 25th December , Day of Christmas and luckily my birthday also. 

So I am presenting you two of my favourite art forms combined together in one project for my DT project here at Splashymix Challenges. Here is a perfect gift for Christmas  or to keep as show piece. 



Inspired by the beautiful and christmasy moodboard of December month, I have created a wooden plaque with 3D decoupage (paper tole) and mixed media techniques 



Created this paper tole Mixed media plaque with 10-11 different 3D decoupage paper elements combined together to form the entire scene  



This is how I prepared my mdf base with Finnabair texture paste and sand paste and coloured with Lindy’s sprays to get the perfect  tone. 


Few of the close ups of the project. Dont miss the 3D looks of each and every elements of the plaque  







Added some Finnabair snowflake texture paste here and there to give snowy effect. Finished with deco stones, Glitters and metal beads on the flowers. 




I hope you all like my project. Do participate in our December month challenge and win amazing goodies from our sponsors Craftgully and ITD Collection. 


Thank you for stopping by. 
Sirisha Setia




 





No comments:

Post a Comment

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog