Monday, December 7, 2020

Mixed Media Bird House

 Namaste friends,

I am Aditi and today I am here to share with you all my last inspiration of this year 2020.



This is our current December moodboard and I am inspired by the winter and snowy effect.

I have made a mixed media birdhouse.



I have stencilled the brick effect on all sides of the birdhouse and then applied gesso.



I have used texture paste to give the effect of snow. 





   I hope you will get some inspiration to make your projects. Waiting to see your projects.  Do join us at current challenge.

Happy Crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog