Friday, December 11, 2020

Simple and easy Decoupage with mixed media techniques by DT Archana Sehgal

Hello Everyone, This is Archana Sehgal here, Today I have super simple and easy decoupage with mixed media technique to share with you all, I have created this piece inspired by the this month's moodboard 

List of Supplies:

Cardboard for base

Clay embellishment

Decoupage Paper

Sand Paste

Crackle paste 

White Gesso

Olive green Ink pad

Color spray

 

To create this piece I have first created background using Sand paste and crackle texture paste, once its dries completely I have pasted decoupage paper as focal point and to add interest to the focal point I adhered clay frame.

Next, I covered everything using white gesso, for coloring I used two shades of greenish sprays, To enhance it more I have distress the edges using olive green stamp pad.

I added black splatters, silver pearls and sentiment to give finishing project...

Here are more pictures of this project:




Hope you have enjoyed this project....

Bye-Bye

Love

Archana Sehgal

No comments:

Post a Comment

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog