Wednesday, April 10, 2019

GDT post - Isha pai

Hello Crafters,


Today we have Isha pai as our guest designer. She is the winner of our last month challenge.


Her brief bio is below

Over to her

Greetings everyone!

I am Isha pai. I am an Advocate by profession and crafter by passion.

My hobbies are into varied fields like art & craft (Maisy’s KraftKook), soap & candle making (X-Kwizit) and I also make chocolates & jar cakes (Tawny Fawn).

In arts & craft, I make scrapbooks with different forms of pages and cards, Mixed media, paintings (with acrylics on canvas and on walls), sketching (soft pastels and charcoal), decoupage, page fold art, doll making with clay, etc.

I believe in creating and innovating every second, every minute and every day.

Blog: https://ishapai.blogspot.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/maisyskraftkook/
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmURRAAJPSQJT69aY3c0UQ
Instagram: instagram.com/maisyskraftkook

Firstly, a very big thank you to Shylaa Shree ji for giving me this honour of Guest DT for the April month Splashy Mix Challenge.

Moodboard for April
 April moodboard Challenge

Here I have made a project according to the new interesting moodboard for the month of April for Splashy Mix Challenge. 


Art Journal Cover Page

Procedure:

Step 1: I had applied Immix Art Essential White Heavy Gesso all over my cover page and on the sides. 


Step 2: Then I applied white gesso to the MDF tags (designed by me), small one inch chipboard tags (6 pcs and pasted burlap cloth over chipboad tags) and even on the other MDF and metal embellishments.


Step 3: After applying white gesso, I arranged the embellishments, tags and also I have arranged my name (ISHA) randomly.

And also, to give grainy texture in background I applied a mixture of Immix Texture paste mixed with Immix Sprinkle Glitz and deco stones, then started with spraying Immix Sprinkle Mist Orange Blaze and after drying it, I started coloring from top left corner with sun kissed gold along with  wedding red metallic paint.



Step 4: Later I colored the MDF sentiment "Sweet little memories" with tuscan red and dusted it with silver embossing powder. And adhered the same in the center.

Finally this is the outcome of my beautiful fiery project using amazing products from https://www.expressionscraft.in/ 


I hope you all have liked and understood the pictorial...

Thanks for stopping by. :)

Kindly drop in some love.... 

Happy Crafting and Keep Creating... :)  








No comments:

Post a Comment

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog